PROHIBITED & RESTRICTED ITEMS WHEN SENDING TO BELARUS WITH Belposhta Post (BELARUS POST):
You must not send any item addressed to a country in which the item is unlawful or prohibited. When an item is restricted you must comply with the restriction. Prohibitions and restrictions vary from country to country and can sometimes apply to items which you may think are ordinary. The information below is provided in good faith, but Parcels Cheaper is not responsible for it and it should be viewed as a guide only. Specific restrictions and changes may be enforced at short notice, so for clarification please contact the destination country's trade, postal or customs authority.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: (not allowed in any circumstance)
- Lithium batteries and equipment containing lithium batteries.
- All live animals, except bees, leeches, silkworms, parasites and destroyers of noxious insects intended for the control of those insects & exchanged between officially recognised institutions, flies of the family Drosophilidae for biomedical research exchanged between officially recognised institutions.
- Meat and edible meat offal.
- Flesh of dogs, cats, foxes, badgers & monkeys.
- Vegetable products.
- Live trees & other plants; bulbs, roots & the like; cut flowers & ornamental foliage.
- Live or dead plants conveyed via EMS.
- Lac; gums, resins & other vegetable saps and extracts.
- Cannabis resin.
- Prepared foodstuffs; beverages, spirits & vinegar; tobacco & manufactured tobacco substitutes.
- Preparations of meat, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates.
- Preparations of any kind containing methyl alcohol.
- Meat prepared from horses & other solipeds, except from their small intestines.
- Absinth & similar products as well as the raw materials intended for the manufacture of such beverages (essences & extracts), liquids with an alcohol content of 82 precent & above.
- Mineral products.
- Salt; sulphur; earths & stone; plastering materials; lime and cement.
- Earth from non-European countries & containing parts of plants or humus, except for peat.
- Ores, slag and ash.
- Uranium ores.
- Thorium ores.
- Products of the chemical or allied industries.
- Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes.
- Gas or inflammable gaseous compounds; gases which are readily inflammable on contact with water.
- Spontaneously inflammable materials, such as materials with a flash-point below 21°C.
- Poisonous substances.
- Considered to be poisonous substances are those which, under existing legislation & decrees, must be marked as such.
- Corrosive substances.
- Acids, bases, lachrymogenic products & metal salts & corrosives as well as slightly volatile sulphur compounds.
- White or yellow phosphorus.
- Radioactive substances, which under the internal anti-radiation legislation (Strahlenschutzverordnung) of the Federal Republic of Germany require a special transport licence. For their dispatch by air, the current IATA provisions must also be observed.
- Organic chemicals.
- DDT and products to which DDT has been added.
- Liquids with an alcohol content of 82% & above.
- Pharmaceutical products.
- Preparations of any kind containing methyl alcohol. Parts of ungulate animals not for human consumption. Anaesthetics.
- Certain noxious viruses.
- Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations.
- Photographic or cinematographic products.
- Spontaneously inflammable materials, readily inflammable materials, such as materials with a flashpoint below 21°C, liquids with an alcohol content of 82% or above; explosive & inflammable materials & articles loaded with explosive materials.
- Propellant powders.
- Prepared explosives other than propellant powders.
- Igniting devices of any kind.
- Firework components of any kind.
- Matches manufactured using white or yellow phosphorus.
- Photographic plates, negatives, etc which can be used to counterfeit coins & documents & to produce printed papers & reproductions resembling bank notes.
- Wood and articles of wood; wood charcoal; cork & articles of cork; manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basket-ware & wickerwork.
- Wood & articles of wood; wood charcoal.
- Dry vine wood.
- Used vine poles.
- Used hives without bees.
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals, metals clad with precious metal & articles thereof; imitation jewellery.
- Coins, medals. Coins withdrawn from circulation or which have become valueless as a means of payment or which were counterfeited or faked in 1850 or later. Medals counterfeited or faked in 1850 or later.
- Base metals & articles of base metal
- Aluminium & articles thereof
- Aluminium powder or dust.
- Zinc & articles thereof
- Zinc powder or dust.
- Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof
- Magnesium powder or dust.
- Machinery & mechanical appliances; electrical equipment; parts thereof; sound recorders & reproducers, television image & sound recorders & reproducers & parts & accessories of such articles.
- Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof
- Plates, molds, blocks or negatives which can be used to counterfeit coins & documents & to produce printed papers & reproductions resembling bank notes.
- Electrical machinery & equipment & parts thereof; sound recorders & reproducers; television image & sound recorders & reproducers & parts & accessories of such articles.
- Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof
- Firearms or similar items; small arms, automatic-loading firearms, firing devices, sharp or thrusting weapons; essential parts of firearms; warning weapons and weapons containing irritants, infra-red sighting units, flick knives, knives with retractable blades; steel rods, coshes or knuckle-dusters;
- ammunition, projectiles containing narcotics or tear gases and irritants.
- Toy - Fidget Spinners.
- Toys, games & sports requisites; parts and accessories thereof.
- Toy weapons the importation of which is excluded under arms legislation.
- Video games.
- Works of art, collectors' pieces & antiques
- Money / legal tender
- Coins, medals.
Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, typescripts and plans:
- Printed papers & reproductions resembling bank notes.
- Articles contrary to the Constitution, means of propaganda and sabotage.
- Publications, sound or visual media, illustrations or representations which incite to wars of aggression, means of propaganda contrary to the Constitution, badges of organisations contrary to the Constitution, defamation of the President of the Federal Republic of Albania, of the State & its symbols & of the constitutional bodies, propaganda intended to cause unrest in the Federal army.
- Glorification of violence, incitement to racial hatred, endangering of young people.
- Publications, sound or visual media, etc, which describe violence against human beings in a cruel & inhuman manner & which thereby glorify or underrate such violence or which incite to racial hatred, insofar as they are intended not only for the personal use of the addressee, or for retail or mail order sale; other publications which are obviously likely seriously to endanger the morals of children & minors or which have been placed on the list of publications which are a moral danger to young people, by retail or mail order sale.
- Pornographic publications, sound & visual media, etc, insofar as they violate criminal provisions & are intended not only for the personal use of the addressee, or for retail or mail order sale.
- Items bearing political or religious inscriptions on the address side.
Do I need to deal with customs when sending to from the UK?
is a E.U. country and currently there are no customs regulations to deal with when sending a parcel from the U.K. to
Please ensure you do not send prohibited items to less obvious examples include:
1. Lithium batteries.
2. Plants and live trees, cut flowers and ornimental foilage.
4. Alcohol over 82% alcohol by volume.
5. Toy weapons and video games.
For more information contact HM Revenue and Customs and refer to the prohibited items page.
SMALL PARCEL RATE PRICES ARE SHOWN BELOW:
1 kg parcel delivery to £5.20
1.5 kg parcel delivery to £5.50
2 kg parcel delivery to £5.50
The largest volume can be achieved by sending a parcel of size 30 cms x 30 cms x 30 cms, which is 27 litres.
Airmail Parcel delivery to Belarus delivered by Belposhta Belarus Post.
Offers a fast, reliable delivery
service from the UK to anywhere in Belarus for the same
low price by Priority Airmail.
Send parcels to Belarus in just 3-5 working
days from the date it leaves our depot.
Services with Belarus Post:
Letters up to 100 grams. Maximum size of length 240mm x width 165mm x 5mm
Thin parcels up to 500 grams. Maximum size of length 381mm x width 250mm x
Parcels or tubes. Maximum weight is 2000 grams (2kg) except if you are sending
printed matter then the maximum weight is 5000 grams (5kg) or 11000 grams
(11kg) for a sack.
Tracking and insurance:
Services is non tracked unless you select the signed option.
Non tracked services are only claimable for the
postage cost if not delivered. Signed services have £50 insurance which can be
extended up to £250.
AIRMAIL SIZE RESTRICTIONS:
PARCEL: Maximum length is 60 cms and the length + width + height must be 90 cms
TUBE OR ROLL: Maximum length 90 cms, length + width + height must be 104 cms or
less. Note that the width and height are the same size as it is a tube shape.
Parcels received above this size will incur a delay and a charge made for using
a different suitable courier.
Do not send fragile items, white goods or
assembled furniture as these are not insured.
If the recipient is not available when Belposhta Post (Belarus Post) try to deliver, they will leave a sorry be missed you card, the
recipient is required to follow the instructions on the card to either collect
their parcel or arrange for a re delivery.
NOTE: IT IS THE SENDERS
RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR LAWS APPLICABLE WHEN
SENDING TO BELARUS. NOT ALL COMMODITIES CAN BE SENT TO EACH COUNTRY.