Your parcel is delivered by La Poste (France Post)
As Europe’s largest postal company, La Poste (France Post) delivers about 61 million letters every working day in France. With our years of experience on the French market, we are the natural partner for companies that are active in France. And our international expertise and global network support your international ambitions.
La Poste (France Post) is part of the France Post Group. The world's leading logistics group provides its customers with easy to use standardised products as well as innovative and tailored solutions.
How do I place an order?
1. Measure your parcel from the widest points accurately in centimetres (CMS)
2. Weigh your parcel in grams.
3. Ensure that your items conform to the maximum size restrictions and that you have read the tab entitled prohibited/restricted.
4. Select the services you require on the right hand side and then select add to cart, the website will give you the price, you can change the weight or the service and the website will instantly update the price.
5. Your account address is where we will collect your parcel from or you can drop off your parcel at our Burnley Parcel Shop. If this is not suitable you can drop off parcels at a Inpost parcel locker.
6. A printer is not required if you are visiting our Burnley shop, otherwise a printer is required.
7. Your tracking number will be shown on the label we email to you if you select the signed option.
PROHIBITED & RESTRICTED ITEMS WHEN SENDING TO FRANCE with FRANCE POST.
You must not send any item addressed to a country in which the item is unlawful or prohibited. When an item is restricted you must comply with the restriction. Prohibitions and restrictions vary from country to country and can sometimes apply to items which you may think are ordinary. The information below is provided in good faith, but Parcels Cheaper is not responsible for it and it should be viewed as a guide only. Specific restrictions and changes may be enforced at short notice, so for clarification please contact the destination country's trade, postal or customs authority.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: (not allowed in any circumstance)
Airmail Parcel delivery to France delivered by La Poste France Post.
*This service offers a fast, reliable delivery service by Priority Airmail.
*Send a parcel from the UK to anywhere in France for the same
*Fast delivery to France in just 3-5 working days from the date it leaves our depot.
Services with France Post:
Letters up to 100 grams. Maximum size of length 240mm x width 165mm x 5mm thick.
Thin parcels up to 500 grams. Maximum size of length 381mm x width 250mm x 20mm thick.
Parcels or tubes. Maximum weight is 2000 grams (2kg) except if you are sending printed matter then the maximum weight is 5000 grams (5kg) or 11000 grams (11kg) for a sack.
Tracking and insurance:
The service is non tracked unless you select the signed option.
Non tracked services are only claimable for the postage cost if not delivered. Signed services have £50 insurance which can be extended up to £250.
AIRMAIL SIZE RESTRICTIONS:
PARCEL: Maximum length is 60 cms and the length + width + height must be 90 cms or less.
TUBE OR ROLL: Maximum length 90 cms, length + width + height must be 104 cms or less. Note that the width and height are the same size as it is a tube shape.
Parcels received above this size will incur a delay and a charge
made for using a different suitable courier.
Do not send fragile items, white goods or assembled furniture as these are not insured.
If the recipient is not available when La Poste (France Post) try to
deliver, they will leave a sorry be missed you card, the recipient is required
to follow the instructions on the card to either collect their parcel or
arrange for a re delivery.
NOTE: IT IS THE SENDERS
RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR LAWS APPLICABLE WHEN SENDING TO FRANCE NOT ALL COMMODITIES CAN BE SENT TO EACH COUNTRY.
Book this France postal service online or you can book over the phone, see the contact us section.
Airmail parcel delivery to France delivered by La Poste Couriers France Post