Your parcel is delivered by: USPS United States Postal Service.
How do I place an order?
1. Measure your parcel from the widest points accurately in centimetres (CMS)
2. Weigh your parcel in grams.
3. Ensure that your items conform to the maximum size restrictions and that you have read the tab entitled prohibited/restricted.
4. Select the services you require on the right hand side and then select add to cart, the website will give you the price, you can change the weight or the service and the website will instantly update the price.
5. Your account address is where we will collect your parcel from or you can drop off your parcel at our Burnley Parcel Shop. If this is not suitable you can drop off parcels at a Inpost parcel locker.
6. A printer is not required if you are visiting our Burnley parcel shop, otherwise a printer is required.
7. Your tracking number will be shown on the label we email to you if you select the signed option.
Airmail Parcel delivery to the USA delivered by United States Postal Service USPS.
Offers a fast, reliable delivery service from the UK to anywhere in the USA for the same low price by Priority Airmail.
Send parcels to the USA in just 5-8 working days from the date it leaves our depot.
Services with USPS Post:
Letters up to 100 grams. Maximum size of length 240mm x width 165mm x 5mm thick.
Thin parcels up to 500 grams. Maximum size of length 381mm x width 250mm x 20mm thick.
Parcels or tubes. Maximum weight is 2000 grams (2kg) except if you are sending printed matter then the maximum weight is 5000 grams (5kg) or 11000 grams (11kg) for a sack.
Tracking and insurance:
Services is non tracked unless you select the signed option.
Non tracked services are only claimable for the postage cost if not delivered. Signed services have £50 insurance which can be extended up to £250.
AIRMAIL SIZE RESTRICTIONS:
PARCEL: Maximum length is 60 cms and the length + width + height must be 90 cms or less.
TUBE OR ROLL: Maximum length 90 cms, length + width + height must be 104 cms or less. Note that the width and height are the same size as it is a tube shape.
Parcels received above this size will incur a delay and a charge made for using a different suitable courier.
Do not send fragile items, white goods or assembled furniture as these are not insured.
If the recipient is not available when USPS try to deliver, they will leave a sorry we missed you card, the recipient is required to follow the instructions on the card to either collect their parcel or arrange for a re delivery.
NOTE: IT IS THE SENDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR LAWS APPLICABLE WHEN SENDING TO the United States of America, (USA). NOT ALL COMMODITIES CAN BE SENT TO EACH COUNTRY.
Airmail parcel delivery to USA delivered by United States Postal Service USPS