Book your Parcelforce deliveries with Parcels Cheaper and save.
Parcelforce Worldwide is the national courier delivery service for the U.K, owned by Royal Mail. They operate from 4 sortation centres in the U.K. and as well as delivering to the whole of the U.K. they also delivery to almost any country in the world.
The Parcelforce hub in Coventry is one of the country's largest buildings, is a highly automated tracking and sorting centre covering 24,000 square metres (5.9 acres) and can handle up to 58,500 parcels an hour!
Parcelforce offer Express24 (Next Day Delivery) Express 48 (Delivery in Two Days) ExpressAM (delivery between 8am and 12pm) and ExpressPM (delivery by 5.30pm).Speed
- express9 when your parcel has to be there for the start of the day.
- express10 if first thing isn’t essential, but you still need a morning delivery and a great value option.
Size and weight
- expressAM when a reliable ‘by 12pm’ service is a convenient option for both business and residential customers alike.
- Individual parcels can weigh up to 30kg.
- Parcels can be up to 150 centremetres in length and the length and girth combined must not exceed 300 centimetres. Larger items can be sent on Parcelforce Large48 services.
- Parcelforce offer a choice of collection and convenient drop-off locations to meet your needs.
- You can drop your parcel off at up to 11,000 Post Offices or 54 depots (up to 7pm) around the UK.
- Parcelforce collect your parcel on a specific date and sometimes a collection timeframe is available.
- Book on-line or via the phone for ad hoc collections, same-day collection available until 12pm.
Click on the get a quote button on the right to get a quote!